Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Front Steps breaks new ground

TheFrontSteps.com has started a new website at thefrontsteps.org (and count me as someone who thinks this new website should take over thefrontsteps.com pronto!). It's a social network for SF real estate. Alex (owner of thefrontsteps.com) clearly used some premade build-your-own social network software, but you know what? It kicks ass! No one has done this before, and I have no idea why.
SF is ripe for a social network devoted to SF real estate, and I think this is going to be a winning idea. I'm so fond of it, that I am moving my blog postings over there for the forseeable future. So if you are looking for musings from me on the submedian market, head over to thefrontsteps.org and join the party. Make your own page, start your own blog. With everybody playing in the same sandbox the open exchange of ideas is about to get a lot more fun.
I'll keep this blog here for a while, just in case the plug gets pulled for some reason, but new postings will be at thefrontsteps.org. See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you weren't bumped off by the keep prices high cartel, Missionite. Was getting worried about your silence. I'm going to check out the new FrontSteps thing and plug it
here:

http://blog.redfin.com/sfbay/2008/03/bay_area_now_everyone_can_be_the_voice_of_real_estate.html

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.